Vision2020 is an Open Innovation network for research organisations & businesses seeking funding from the European Union's €80 billion 'Horizon 2020' programme
The European Union's Horizon 2020 programme has an €80 billion budget to fund thousands of pioneering research & innovation projects worldwide. €45 billion still remains to be awarded before December 2020.
Vision2020: The Crowdhelix Network connects participants from leading research institutions & innovating companies around the world. Together our member organisations have secured over €2.5 billion of Horizon 2020 funding, to deliver > 4,200 projects.
The Crowdhelix Platform
Vision2020: The Crowdhelix Network is powered by Crowdhelix, a custom-built collaboration and Open Innovation platform.
If you are an employee or student of a Vision2020 member organisation you can sign up to Crowdhelix today. Once registered, you can seek Horizon 2020 collaborators, respond to collaboration opportunities, and highlight your expertise on your profile.
The Vision2020 Network
- Vision2020: The Crowdhelix Network is open to any organisation, anywhere in the world, that can demonstrate its ambition to collaborate and succeed in Horizon 2020.
- Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU research and innovation programme ever, with more than €45 billion of funding still to be awarded.
- Vision2020 hosts collaborative communities called Helixes that focus on a particular Horizon 2020 research topic, and its calls for project proposals.
- The Helixes also hold topic-focused collaboration events to help launch successful project consortia.
- Subscription fees apply for membership; contact us to discuss how Vision2020 can help your organisation succeed.